– Added ItemsAdder config for ItemsAdder vesion 3.3+
– Added Oraxen config (Simple Drag & Drop!)
– Fully customizable skill modifiers (skill damage, duration, and cooldown) for MMOItems / MMOCore
– Skill upgrade function for MMOCore: Upgrade your skill level for higher damage, reduced cooldown, longer duration, etc
Ex) Customizable base damage, per-level damage, minimum / maximum damage
– Added proper ItemsAdder config with items packs config. Simply drag & drop to merge resourcepacks!
– Added ItemsAdder config
– Added support for Mythiclibs 1.3.4+, MMOItems 6.8+, and MMOCore 1.10+
– Added 6 skill icons
– Added MMOCore class file
– Added MMOCore skill files
– Added MythicMobs skill file used for MMOCore
– Changed custom model data numbers so that the resource pack doesn’t overwrite those of other skill packs
– Bug Fixes
– Added MythicCrucible support
– Added helmet of Abyssion
Add 6 Custom Skills and 7 Equipment to your game!
Abyssion is a water-element character that you can become in-game by equipping his armor and weapon, using his water-type skills.
This pack contains:
- Sword of Abyssion (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 5 skills bound
- Shiny Sword of Abyssion (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 5 skills bound
- Head of Abyssion (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Emmissive eyes texture, Inventory Icon
- Helmet of Abyssion (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Chestplate of Abyssion (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Leggings of Abyssion (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Boots of Abyssion (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Bubble (Skill Model)
- Aqua Slash (Skill Model)
- Water Rune (Skill Model)
- Wave (Skill Model): 1 animation
- 6 skill icons
- 8 custom sound effects
- MythicLib custom skills config
- MMOCore class & skills config
- MMOItems & MythicCrucible support
- Emissive skill textures for Optifine
- Breaking armor fix for shaders
- Instruction on how to get the equipment in-game
- Resource pack included
- ItemsAdder config – Easy Drag & Drop! (Supports version 3.3+)
- Oraxen config – Easy Drag & Drop!
- Skill upgrade function for MMOCore: Upgrade your skill level for higher damage, reduced cooldown, longer duration, etc
- Ex) Customizable base damage, per-level damage, minimum / maximum damage
- Passive – Aqua Haste (Passive): Abyssion gets faster and stronger in water. Abyssion can also breathe underwater.
- Basic Attack – Aqua Slash (Left): Abyssion performs a slash attack.
- Skill 1 – Abyssal Dash (Right): Abyssion dashes forward and damages the entities in line, slowing them for 3 seconds.
- Skill 2 – Tidal Wave (Shift + Right): Abyssion sends out a wave of water that pushes entities away.
- Skill 3 – Aqua Aura (Shift + Shift): Abyssion creates an area of water and gets the Aqua Haste buff while inside the area.
- Ultimate – Abyssal Smash (Shift + Left): Abyssion leaps up and smashes the surface, setting the entities airborne and levitated in a giant bubble.
Full Pack – Everything above
Equipment Pack – Armor / Weapon models
Skill Pack – Skill models / Sounds / MMOCore config / Skill icons / MythicLib config / MythicMobs config
You only need one of the two – MMOItems OR MythicCrucible to make the Full pack work. You don’t need both of them.
ItemsAdder config is included in all packs.
Dependencies: ModelEngine, MythicMobs
Tested on version 1.17.1, ModelEngine (r2.3.1), MythicMobs (4.14.1), MMOItems (6.7), MMOCore (1.9.1), MythicLib (1.3), MythicCrucible (1.0.1), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.18.2, ModelEngine (r2.5.0), MythicMobs (5.0.3-SNAPSHOT), MMOItems (6.7.2), MythicLib (1.3.1), MythicCrucible (1.2.0), MMOCore (1.9.4), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19, ModelEngine (B3.0.0), MythicMobs (5.1.2), MMOItems (6.8.1), MythicLib (1.4.1), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.10.2), Resource pack included
Arceus (verified owner) –
This pack is really amazing. Really hope that there will be more packs in that style!
romain (verified owner) –
The armor is amazing and I had some issues caused by me and he helped me instantly and fixed my issue. I highly recommend it and he is a really nice person !
ovo000926 (verified owner) –
Super gorgeous skill appearance, material, it is worth buying
salmaninsta70 (verified owner) –
Samus makes the best custom classes on the market. Not only to they look and feel fantastic its also super easy to implement.
Can only recommend buying from him. Even as an older samus pack is doesnt miss out on quality. I recommend making a few adjustments to the skills, but that is easily doable.
It also includes a very fancy armor and weapon pack. I recommend getting the full pack.