[Version 1.1] – The Banana Update
- Fixed bugs
- Adjusted walking speed to match the mob animations
- Adjusted RandomSpawns spawn rate
- Added bananas
- Monkeys now throw bananas toward random nearby entities in swinging mode
- Pet monkeys throw bananas toward their owner too – but instead of giving damage, the banana drops on the ground so that the owner can pick it up
- Bananas can be used to right-click on monkeys – consuming 1 banana and healing them
Make your jungle more lively with 8 jungle animals included in this pack! All of the animals have different behaviors and can even be your pet, some of them are mountable!
A RandomSpawns config is included as well: You can hear and see the jungle animals as soon as you enter the jungle biome.
This pack contains:
- Lizard (3 variations: Green, Red, and Blue): 4 animations, 2 behaviors
- Monkey: 10 animations, 3 behaviors
- Toucan: 6 animations, 2 behaviors
- Black Panther: 11 animations, 3 behaviors
- Jaguar: 11 animations, 3 behaviors
- Tiger: 11 animations, 3 behaviors
- Python: 4 animations, 2 behaviors
- Hippo: 7 animations, 3 behaviors
- Animated name tags
- 16 custom sound effects
- MC Pets config
- RandomSpawns config
- Instruction on how to install the files
- Resource pack included
– Lizards are shy creatures that flee from players. Sometimes it jumps while running.
– Monkeys run away from players when they are hit. It jumps up to a tree if the tree is high enough for them to swing on. While they swing, they throw bananas toward random creatures or players nearby.
– Toucans usually spawn in flocks on top of trees. They fly around during the day and sleep during the night.
Black Panther, Jaguar, and Tiger:
– Jungle big cats are hostile and use their paws to catch preys or attack players. When they spot their target from a far distance, they lower their body and pounce on their target. They sleep during the night, sometimes during the day. Walking around or damaging sleeping big cats will wake them up. The only way to keep them sleeping is to crouch while being around sleeping big cats.
– Pythons are hostile creatures that slither around and poison preys or players.
– Hippos are neutral animals that graze on grass and swim around in water. Once it gets aggressive, it bites its target with its strong jaw, giving a lot of damage.
Dependencies: ModelEngine, MythicMobs
Tested on version 1.18.2, ModelEngine (r2.5.1), MythicMobs (5.1.0), MC Pets (r1.0.4), Resource pack included