You want to spend your Paypal balance on a website that only accepts card details? Easy.
The classic way
The classic way to do this is to transfer it to your bank where you have a debit card connected. But we’re going to assume you are on this page because you do not want to or you can’t transfer to a local bank.
If you are in the US – Paypal Key (A free digital Debit Card in Paypal)
Simply set up Paypal Key, you can read Paypals article on it here.
Buy a pre-paid visa card
In most countries Visa offers pre-paid Visa debit cards that you can use to buy things online. Works like a gift card.
Borderless multi-currency digital debit cards
You can create a free multi-currency borderless account, with a digital or physical debit card with many services.
The most known to us is wise.com which works in almost the entire world for normal accounts and a lot of countries for digital cards.
- Accounts can be created with Wise in all countries except these.
- Debit cards from them are more limited see list for supported countries here.
When we at MC Models tried this to spend Paypal balance online with a digital card, it took us 1 hour to be set up and have working card details.
You can simply create an account and receive your funds straight from Paypal to wise and then get a debit card from wise.
- Create an account at https://wise.com/gb/borderless/mca
- Wait for them to verify your details.
- Get account numbers from wise and add these as a bank in Paypal.
- Transfer funds from Paypal to Wise.
- Get a Wise debit card (free or physical).
- One time cost of £5 (Roughly $7) if you choose to have a physical card.
- Use your Wise debit card on any site including ours (you can also use these cards for ATM withdrawals, in physical stores and more).