– Added Party/Guild function:
- Damages and debuffs only apply to non-party/guild members
- Heals and buffs only apply to party/guild members
– MMOItems/Crucible melee weapon
- Fixed issue that triggers basic attacks when given damage using other skills
- Basic attacks now trigger on left click even when you’re in close range with an entity
– Bug Fix: Dash skill no longer makes a fuzzy sound and one-shot kills enemies
– Bug Fix: Blade Dance skill now lunges instantly towards enemies instead of teleporting (had a bug that gave no damage to players), allowing players to take damage now
– Added ItemsAdder config for ItemsAdder vesion 3.3+
– Added Oraxen config (Simple Drag & Drop!)
– Added full invisibility for “Shadow Walk” (Fully Invisible to other players)
– Added emissive blade texture for optifine
– “Assassin’s Blade” now has modifier damage (Bleeding damage deals 0.2 times the casted skill damage)
– Added proper ItemsAdder config with items packs config. Simply drag & drop to merge resourcepacks!
– Fully customizable skill modifiers (skill damage, duration, and cooldown) for MMOItems / MMOCore
– Skill upgrade function for MMOCore: Upgrade your skill level for higher damage, reduced cooldown, longer duration, etc
Ex) Customizable base damage, per-level damage, minimum / maximum damage
You only need one of the two – MMOItems OR MythicCrucible to make the pack work. You don’t need both of them.
Tested on version 1.18.2, MythicMobs (5.1.0), MMOItems (6.7.4), MythicLib (1.3.3), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.9.4), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19, MythicMobs (5.1.2), MMOItems (6.8.1), MythicLib (1.4.1), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.10.2), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19.4, MythicMobs (5.2.6), MMOItems (6.9.3), MythicLib (1.5.2), MythicCrucible (1.6.0), MMOCore (1.11.3), ModelEngine (R3.1.7), Resource pack included
salmaninsta70 (verified owner) –
Samus makes the best custom classes on the market. Not only to they look and feel fantastic its also super easy to implement.
Can only recommend buying from him. The Assassin is a very fast paced melee class with high damage output. It is more basic skillwise than the other ones, but still feels good to play with.