– Added ItemsAdder config for ItemsAdder vesion 3.3+
– Added Oraxen config (Simple Drag & Drop!)
– Bug Fix: “Poison Ivy” no longer stays stunned after recent MythicMobs updates
– Bug Fix: “Shockwave” and “Earthquake” now share the same cooldown
– Fully customizable skill modifiers (skill damage, duration, and cooldown) for MMOItems / MMOCore
– Skill upgrade function for MMOCore: Upgrade your skill level for higher damage, reduced cooldown, longer duration, etc
Ex) Customizable base damage, per-level damage, minimum / maximum damage
– Added proper ItemsAdder config with items packs config. Simply drag & drop to merge resourcepacks!
– Fixed a bug that shows leather armor item on skills
– Added ItemsAdder config
– Added support for Mythiclibs 1.3.4+, MMOItems 6.8+, and MMOCore 1.10+
– Added 6 skill icons
– Added MMOCore class file
– Added MMOCore skill files
– Added MythicMobs skill file used for MMOCore
– Changed custom model data numbers so that the resource pack doesn’t overwrite those of other skill packs
– Bug Fixes
Add 7 Custom Skills and 7 Equipment to your game!
Dimitrios is an earth-element character that you can become in-game by equipping his armor and weapon, using his earth-type skills.
This pack contains:
- Axe of Dimitrios (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 6 skills bound
- Shiny Axe of Dimitrios (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 6 skills bound
- Head of Dimitrios (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Emmissive eyes texture, Inventory Icon
- Helmet of Dimitrios (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Chestplate of Dimitrios (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Leggings of Dimitrios (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Boots of Dimitrios (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Earth Slash (Skill Model)
- Earth Spike (Skill Model): 2 animations
- Stone (Skill Model): 3 animations
- Poison Ivy (Mob): 4 animations
- Ground Crack (Skill Model)
- 6 skill icons
- 15 custom sound effects
- MythicLib custom skills config
- MMOCore class & skills config
- MMOItems & MythicCrucible support
- Emissive skill textures for Optifine
- Breaking armor fix for shaders
- Instruction on how to get the equipment in-game
- Resource pack included
- ItemsAdder config – Easy Drag & Drop! (Supports version 3.3+)
- Oraxen config – Easy Drag & Drop!
- Skill upgrade function for MMOCore: Upgrade your skill level for higher damage, reduced cooldown, longer duration, etc
- Ex) Customizable base damage, per-level damage, minimum / maximum damage
- Passive – Nature Heal (Passive): Dimitrios starts healing when not taken damage for 10 seconds.
- Basic Attack – Earth Slash (Left): Dimitrios performs a slash attack that has a 20% chance to create a stone erosion beneath the target.
- Skill 1 – Earth Spikes (Right): Dimitrios sends out a wave of ground spikes that pushes enemies. The rotation of the ground spikes can be changed by yaw and pitch.
- Skill 2 – Stone Levitation (Shift + Right): Dimitrios lifts up a stone using levitation and throws it towards the direction he slashes his axe at.
- Skill 3 – Poison Ivy (Shift + Shift): Dimitrios summons a poison ivy which shoots poisonous spikes.
- Ultimate 1 – Shockwave (Shift + Left): Dimitrios charges and smashes his axe towards the ground, sending out an explosive shockwave.
- Ultimate 2 – Earthquake (Sprint + Shift + Left): Dimitrios leaps up and smashes down his axe towards the ground, creating a huge explosive earthquake.
Full Pack – Everything above
Equipment Pack – Armor / Weapon models
Skill Pack – Skill models / Sounds / MMOCore config / Skill icons / MythicLib config / MythicMobs config
You only need one of the two – MMOItems OR MythicCrucible to make the Full pack work. You don’t need both of them. ItemsAdder config is included in all packs.
Dependencies: ModelEngine, MythicMobs
Tested on version 1.18.2, ModelEngine (r2.5.2), MythicMobs (5.1.0-SNAPSHOT), MMOItems (6.7.3), MythicLib (1.3.1), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.9.4), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19, ModelEngine (B3.0.0), MythicMobs (5.1.2), MMOItems (6.8.1), MythicLib (1.4.1), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.10.2), Resource pack included