Why you want this product
Few aspects that can enhance your GUI’s:
- Custom Action Sounds
- Fully customizable when the sound effects play on which occasions, helps Players know which event occurred.
- Small Resource Pack Size
- The sounds are optimized, taking only a few KB of space
- Details towards your GUI
- Variety of 15 custom sounds that you can choose from to detail your GUI’s and have players listen to events and occasions that they have achieved (leveling up, progressing in the skill tree etc) <- – Pack’s Goal!
How to add the custom sound effects towards your GUI using DeluxeMenus:
- Install DeluxeMenu’s plugin and it’s requirements
- Merge the Resource pack provided towards your own.
- Manually paste the details in ‘sounds.json’ from the Resource Pack into your own sounds.json
- Use the following command; /playsound minecraft:custom.<name> master %player_name% %player_x% %player_y% %player_z%
Example setup – using the DeluxeMenus plugin
- Open the plugin folder and enter gui_menus and open your own GUI file
- Under the details of your GUI, follow the yml example given below.
- This will cast the sound towards the player’s location on click (fully configurable which sound you want to play)
open_command: test size: 27 menu_title: Example Test items: 'exampletest': material: DIAMOND nbt_int: CustomModelData:154 slots: - 0 - 1 - 2 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 18 - 19 - 20 display_name: "&x&e&6&d&c&8&a&l&nGUI SLOT" lore: - "" - "&7 Test description 1" - "&7 Test description 2" - "&7 Test description 3" - "" - "&x&8&6&8&6&8&6▶ &fClick &x&8&6&8&6&8&6to join!" click_commands: - "[console] playsound minecraft:custom.success master %player_name% %player_x% %player_y% %player_z%" Resource pack is made for 1.18 but can be adapted to older versions!