RPG Class Series | Archer [v1.2]
Add 7 Custom Skills and 2 Equipment to your game!
The Archer class is a ranged physical damager that uses various ranged abilities and high agility.
You can isolate the enemies from your range by leaping back and pushing back enemies using your bow and arrow.
This pack contains:
- Bow of Archer (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 7 skills bound
- Shiny Bow of Archer (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 7 skills bound
- Hunter’s Focus FX (Skill Model)
- Quick Shot FX (Skill Model)
- Backstep FX (Skill Model)
- Windrazor FX (Skill Model)
- Deadly Javelin FX (Skill Model)
- Arrow Barrage FX (Skill Model)
- Dragon Head FX (Skill Model)
- Dragon Arrow FX (Skill Model)
- 6 skill icons
- 13 custom sound effects
- MythicLib custom skills config
- MMOCore class & skills config
- MMOItems & MythicCrucible support
- Emissive skill textures for Optifine
- Instruction on how to get the equipment in-game
- Resource pack included
- ItemsAdder config – Easy Drag & Drop!
- Skill upgrade function for MMOCore: Upgrade your skill level for higher damage, reduced cooldown, longer duration, etc
- Ex) Customizable base damage, per-level damage, minimum / maximum damage
- Passive – Hunter’s Focus (Passive): 3 hit passive – The third hit of your arrow slows down the target for a short time. You also get speed boost for a short time
- Basic Attack – Quick Shot (Left): Shoot an arrow at the target
- Skill 1 – Backstep (Right): Leap backwards to create space between you and the target
- Skill 2 – Windrazor (Shift + Shift): Your bow gets attuned with air for a short time, shooting a volley of arrows on Basic Attack with slight knockback
- Skill 3 – Deadly Javelin (Shift + Right): Throw a javelin, knocking back and stunning the target for a short time
- Combo 1 – Arrow Barrage (Skill 2 – Basic Attack): Summon a bow spirit that shoots multiple arrows at the target
- Ultimate – Dragon Piercer (Shift + Left): Charge your bow with the dragon spirit, blasting a deadly piercing arrow towards the target
You only need one of the three – MMOItems, MMOCore, OR MythicCrucible to make the pack work. You don’t need all of them.
Tested on version 1.18.2, MythicMobs (5.1.0), MMOItems (6.7.4), MythicLib (1.3.3), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.9.4), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19, MythicMobs (5.1.4), MMOItems (6.8.2), MythicLib (1.4.2), MythicCrucible (1.5.0), MMOCore (1.10.2), Resource pack included